Hey everyone. Welcome to my new lil blog site. I'm gonna try to keep up with this site as much as I can. I'm not new to blogging but as for giving opinions, make-up reviews, and advice to folks I don't know......now that's new, lol. Anyway, I guess I can tell you about myself. My name is Vanessa, I'm a mother of 3 (2 princes and 1 princess) and I reside in Texas. I'm pretty easy to get along with but it doesn't take much for me not to REALLY dislike you. Anyway, I've been trying to figure this damn site (yeah, I curse sometimes, get used to it, lol) out ALL DAY and I'm about to go to figure out some more stuff. I'll introduce myself more later. Deuces!
From DragonCon to the Aisle: A Seasonal Wrap-Up with Makeup by Ren Ren
-
Hi Bellas!
Can you believe fall is already here? While the weather is finally cooling
down, things have been non-stop at Makeup by Ren Ren! This summer w...
1 comment:
Addicts Unite!
Post a Comment