Followers

Monday, October 20, 2008

Monday, Monday!

Good Afternoon my fellow addicts...lol. I have some errands to run today, but before I hit the streets with my ride or die lil man a.k.a. my son...lol...I'd figure I hit ya'll up with today's look. Just simple and cute. I wanted to try out Stars By Night from the Starflash collection and Carbon together and see how it would work out. I wanted a daytime smokey blue look and I think it came out ok, don't you?

Here's what I used:

Face:

  • Covergirl Loose Powder
  • M.A.C Studio Finish Concealer in NC50
Eyes:
  • Carbon e/s (on the lid)
  • Star By Night e/s (Outer corner and crease - LE)
  • Sea n Sky e/s (on lower lid - LE)
  • Feline Kohl Power Eye Pencil (on waterline and upper lid)
  • Lash Blast Mascara
Lips:
  • Cork l/p
  • High Tea l/s
  • Sugar Trance l/g (LE)
Ok, let me get out of here and pay these bills....ugh, lol. Later pretties!!

No comments: