Followers

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

M.A.C. Haul!!!

Hey folks, what's up? I wanted to show you guys my haul I got over the weekend. I did pretty good, I didn't spend $150 like I thought I was gonna do, lol. I initially went in for just 1 thing..... a blush

But.....me being the person I am, I came out with a eyeshadow too, lol. I forgot M.A.C. had a new line out until I was checking it out online at work and I was like oooohhh pretty. So let me show you the pics from friday's mini haul.

Here's one of the shadows and the swatch I did to show how it looks. It's called Sea and Sky from the Electroflash Collection. Ain't it pretty, lol.

Photobucket
Photobucket


Here's the blush I bought, it's called Fluer Power. It's a nice blush to start off with if a person is just getting into M.A.C., well I think it is. It's a pinky-sheer color and compliments a lot of eyeshadows well. So far, I'm pleased with it.

Photobucket


The next shadow is called "Two to Glow". I LOVE this shadow duo! So far that is. I am due back for another duo I wanted to get anyway, lol. Lemme show you a pic.

Photobucket

Niiiiice ain't it? I know! Tomorrow, I might pick up another shadow or 2 from this collection and a Lip glass, it's still undecided but most likely I'll pass on it. In 1 weekend, I think I spent almost $100 at 1 m.a.c. counter, lol. I also posted a video of the slidehow I put together for my youtube channel, so if you have time check that out too. Anyway, I think I'm gonna call it a night....take it easy. Deuces

No comments: