Followers

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Rant Mode: YT

Hey ya'll, this is no beauty post today, just a random rant on me trying to upload on YT. It WILL NOT WORK! I just don't know what to do anymore. I've tried modifying the file making it smaller and since the last vid I uploaded...nothing's been going on. I'm slightly irritated at the fact that I see everyone's vids uploading everyday. Like my good YT NC50 brother Cullgan, he can upload like and 4 vids at a time and all of his go through. Like I have so much to say and express and I can't get them onto YT b/c YT has some issues. I just have vids sitting on my camera and my PC just waisting away...lol. What am I doing wrong? Can someone PLEASE tell me what I am doing wrong? Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.

2 comments:

She Draws said...

Girl I love doing youtube videos. I have a few out there...but umm are you recording it on a software on your computer first. If so...make sure you click publish before you try to upload otherwise you will get an error message and will not see your video... email me if you need more help

Go B.

Eva said...

yea YT been pissing me off too! i see people putting multiple vids up in like 30 mins to ans hour and it takes me 2, almost 3 hours to get 1 vid up! but check the form the videos are uploading in, bc that could be a problem.