Followers

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Review : Clinique 3-Step

Hey addicts!! I probably need to stop calling ya'll that....lol! Anyway, I just wanted to share a lil something with you guys on what I use to keep this skin of mine looking halfway healthy...lol I know you all heard or seen folks using the Clinique 3-Step skincare process by now and heard both negative and positive reviews. Well, I'm sorry to say, I have nothing negative to say about this product. I've been using this for about a month now and I've seen my face change dramatcally. Before I started using this I was having breakouts like crazy and afterwards virtually NO breakouts. I mean I've got a pimple or 2 now but that's b/c of stress thanks to school....lol. I have a paper and power point presentation due in like 3 or 4 weeks so I'm kinda freakin out right now.

Anyway....just an FYI, these can be conformed to your skin "type". I'm a type 2 so I am of a "dry combination" skin. mean I have some dry spots but my t-zone is of course SHINY meaning it's a tad bit oily. You can check out the website and answer a few questions about you and your skin type and at the end it'll tell you what skin type you are. Too confused to do that and want to talk to a rep directly? OK, go to your local department store (Macy's, Nordstroms, Dillard's, etc.) and speak with someone at the actual Clinique counter and they'll help you out. Better yet, hit up Ms. Buttahfly and ask her what's she thinks. She's a rep for Clinique now so she's the best person to ask if you want to talk to someone but not go to a counter. She's very nice and would love to help if she can. Hope this helps!!!

No comments: